NextGen Release 1.6 (District)
Date of Release: November 1, 2020
This release includes:
- Creation of new “Plea and Sentencing Folder” functionality for the Docket Report as part of the judiciary’s ongoing initiative to protect cooperator information.
- Filers that docket events to add themselves as parties to a case are no longer automatically granted access to sealed/restricted documents or entries in the case.
- PDF-Related Functionality for Public Users.
- New functionality that provides courts the option of determining if document number should be assigned to docket entry.
- Creation of a new nature of suit code for civil cases related to the Defend Trade Secrets Act (of 2016), which was effective October 1, 2020.
- Solution for intermittent filing issue with white screen that prevents filers from completing their filings.
- Solution for blank pages when viewing PDFs with unusual page tree structure in Acrobat Reader.
- Solution for public user's noticing frequency and format preferences updates not saving correctly.
- Solution for intermittent issues when using Pay.gov to pay for fees collected through CM/ECF docketing events that has led to duplicate payments in some cases.